Our Ration For Today : DORY!

Our City Government had been giving us ration, actually this is our 3rd times to receive foods already. Although we did not pass the amelioration program, even my sister who is seriously affected, I am still thankful that aside of being healthy, we still have enough funds to pay bills and to do grocery shopping, and oh this the ration. 

So the first time I received was maybe 3 kilos of rice 3 sardines and some noodles. The 2nd time was 5 kilos of rice and some sardines and this time, I mean, I guess I only bought this one time when my husband was here. A Dory! Yes our ration was a Dory Fish! And you know how expensive this is? 

This morning, I am thinking...






I don't know how to cook this! LOL!

The first time I have this was a disaster when I tried to fry it, the meat was spread all over the frying pan and it was overcooked!

On the other hand, let's have faith with my niece, she said she knows it. So let's see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore