Election Is Coming Up

People are now checking for their candidate, some are already decided and some are not. There are a lot of strategies tahat each candidates are showing. Some are doing the negative campaigning, some are laying off their platform, and some are just quietly doing the best that they can to at least show what they can do for our country.

This post is not about what I choose to be one, however I encourage people to vote wisely. And to pray for that candidate who will win the next election to be fair and just. I hope that person will be for the people and not for those oligarchs who are trying to do all shits for money. I hope this person knows how to make our economy grow not only for words. I hope this person will realize what he or she promise for us and the country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Know Nothing Anymore

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon