Should I Go Back To Work Or Not?


It has been two months that I stopped working; I did not join the hotel accommodation when our company offered us to stay at the hotel during the ECQ (Enhance Community Quarantine). I opted to be with my kids at home. I somewhat missing work, I do think of it sometimes and how did it help with my finances. 

                                                    
The other day our boss    messaged us with a list to those who can go back onsite. I was excited but when I learned how many were positive with Corona Virus that day, I stopped and thought twice. Should I go back or not? What if something will happen? What if one employee will be a carrier? What will happen to us, TO ME? 

I can't imagine myself being sick nowadays. I don't want to be one of those patients who could not even see their loved ones while being in quarantine. 

I am really confused. 

I tried to email our HR, requesting to re-profile me and assign to another account that can work at home. I hope they would grant it so I can just stay home while earning.  

But on the other hand whatever we decide on Monday. Please pray for me, for us who would resume to their work that I hope we would stay healthy and away from this virus. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore