Until When We Can Survive?

It has been 2 months that we are under Enhanced Community Quarantine although the spreading of virus is slowing down, I can't still help to be worried. 

Yesterday, we learned that we have one case positive in our Baranggay and that get me to worry more. It is really true that aside from this pandemic our mental health is greatly affected because there were sometimes, I could not sleep. And since I could not sleep, I would entertain myself to watch series and movies in Netflix resulted to stress and lack of sleep. 

Until when will we survive? 

This is the question that I usually ask myself. I can't imagine myself to be tested, I heard it would be very uncomfortable, I can't imagine myself to be quarantined, it would be very hard for us to move around. 

But until when can we survive? 

This I pray to GOD to make us stay away from any illness, to shoo the pandemic away from us not only for our family but for every family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore