I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon


I think I will be resigning soon but I am applying for a new company. I actually in my final interview soon, they told me to keep my line open. I am still trying to apply for a home base jobs but I am still not hired. I guess I am not with home base job but I am not stopping. I just hope that I can find one soon. 

Why would I resign from my current company? It is because everything is toxic. It is already given that the account itself is already toxic but the people around? I guess that's too much already, I could not take it anymore that whenever I am about to get inside the office. It feels like there's a T-Rex waiting for me inside and that I have to run before it catches me. It is not inspiring me at all not only me but all of us. It is indeed true that most of the times; it is not the job itself would make us give up but the management itself. 

I hope I will be hired soon and I hope my health condition would progress. How I wish to stop working but I can't afford to stop, I need to save more for the house extension. Our fund is still not enough, when can be enough? I don't know. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Know Nothing Anymore