The Only Thing I Can Offer

Our account caters selling and or upgrading service package. And every time our customers call for their promotions has been expired, I always stuck up and could not rebut. You see, their complaints are always "The bill is so high" and or "Hey, my promotion has been expired, you need to give me one more promotion". I am not sure if they were not told that the promotion is only an introductory rate for the package that they subscribed and that it always expires in one year. 


Nevertheless, when the promotion expires and the customer threatened already to cancel and we always refer them to Loyalty Dept., or Cancellation Team. Thus, since they have to save the customer they offer a one-time promotion that sometimes only get to 3 months or so. 

And since yesterday, my transfer rate was failing (meaning to say, most of my calls were transferred) I need to make a sale and that is to offer a wireless bundle. But the offer somehow can help them lower their bill in a month but in the following month of course since a wireless line was added in the account, their bill would increase. 

Our support is doing his best to coach me to make a sale or offer a wireless bundle with bill credits yet the customer would say now and that they are already happy with their current provider. It's a dead end for me already but of course to them, there's always a way it's just that I didn't strive hard to do it. 

One time, I approached my support since my customer as usual asking for an extension for his promotion. My support said I needed to offer the wireless bundle. I would go back to my customer feeling determined that I can convince him with my offer but I always go back to my support saying that the customer declined, so I was phasing back and forth until I have no choice. I was totally confused and no words came out to my mouth already. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO REBUT. 

I approached to my support again and blatantly said "Boss, the customer really don't want the offer, the only thing I can offer is myself". My support looked at me and suddenly burst out laughing. I was just there standing staring at my support while he said "You are crazy, okay just go ahead and transfer the customer. I went back to my station saying "Thank GOD! After one hour I could finally end the call. 

My question now is "How long should I stay?" One month? Two months? This account really sucks! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore