Blood Pressure


When I went back to work last June 1st, we were checked first. They checked of our temperature, we were asked if we had cough or flue 7 days ago or so. They also checked our Blood Pressure. I was so surprised with my result; it went to 150 over 100. Yeah, it was too high and I didn't even notice it. So they recommended me to do some laboratory tests, in which I complied after four days. I submitted my results last Tuesday, they checked my BP again and it still high, 154 over 90 in fact. 

They prescribed me of a medicine, which I need to take for 60 days. I went back again the next day and the result was doing well. It responds my maintenance. I hope this would do me better. I was thinking to resign or look for a day time job and or a home based job. Let's see in a few weeks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore