Because Of This Peanut Butter

We as a mother and the budget planner in the house. We always make sure that the money we have in our wallets is enough for the expenses we incur for the day such as groceries and bills. So after I paid all my bills online. I packed my bag, checked if the worksheets of my youngest is already in my bag and my wallet too then went out. 
I went to the meat section first because that's the most important thing I have to buy for the whole week otherwise we will be starved if I am not careful. When I am done in the meat section, went on to cereal milk, condiments then I was contemplating if I have to buy a sandwich spread. We still have Eden at home but I know my youngest doesn't like the cheese I bought her a few weeks ago that's why it's still in the fridge. 

I was checking for Skippy peanut butter and Goya. Sigh! Both prices increased, then I decided to take the Skippy peanut butter. I have a total of about P2,600 when I checked my calculator. The cashier told the customer before me that if their groceries would sum up to P 2,000 the Bonus peanut butter will only be P 22.00 instead of P 94.00 so imagine how much you can save, I am just not sure if it will still be offered to me when I am using a credit card this time.
 
After they are done, I asked the cashier right away if the offer is still available even if I am using a credit card. The cashier said that it is as long as you have the SMAC card, yes I am doing my grocery shopping in SM today.  I am a member of their privilege card for a long time now and I am sure can avail this. When they are done with my stuff, I am so happy that from P 2,600 it went down to P 2 519, I only have to pay P 2,500 because of one piece of peanut butter which is for me it already helps a lot. 

So if you happen to do so groceries today in SM, you might want to avail the offer.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore