If The World Will End

There are times that I would question this to myself. Is the world ending? If it is, do we have the chance to hide or would someone help us? 

If the world will end in any way. could it be because of asteroids that would hit the earth or could it be because of natural calamity? I wonder, where would I be? 

If the world will end, if I would be given the chance to choose where would I be or who would I be with. I prefer to be with my family. I prefer to be at home with my kids. If I know when it will end, I would cook some meals for my kids. Maybe I would encourage them to tell me, how was their day like? or maybe I would ask them to tell me all the things that they wanted to tell me that they were not able to tell me before. Maybe I would crack some jokes so they will laugh while waiting for the world to end. 

I know this is kinda weird, don't get me wrong. I am not and will never pray for this. How I wish it will not happen.  But what if?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore