My Health Condition

My period is not normal at all and it started last 2019,

It was in the month of June when I noticed my period has a heavy flow. It continues for weeks. On the fourth day of my menstruation, I went to my Obgyne to ask about it. She requested an ultrasound and the result was negative for any cancer. However, since I was still bleeding for like a week already. We decided on a curettage. It's a surgery where they are going to scrape the lining of your uterus since at that time it was thick the reason I had bleeding. I informed my husband about it and we checked for our budget. I had 15k at that time from my savings and I told him to give me the other half since our estimate was about P 30,000.00. My husband agreed to it. Thus, we scheduled the surgery right away. I just spent a day at the hospital then went home the next day. I thought that was about it.  

On the contrary, after the lock-down. I had bleeding again, I went to my  OB-GYN for a check-up. She gave me Hemostan and I took it for 7 days. But the bleeding still did not stop. They schedule me for curettage again and I was devastated I mean, I thought I am already okay, my menstruation will be back to normal for good but I guess I have to spend more for me to be okay? This time since the pandemic is already started, the hospital bill went up compared to last year. So instead of paying P 30,000 with PHILHEALTH, from that, it went up to P 50,000. Good thing I still have my savings, the thing is that the savings were intended for the house renovation but I have to put it on hold because of my condition. The biopsy went out after the surgery and it was the same result I had before. It was Simple Hyperplasia without Atypia.

2021 came, it was February my period was prolonged again. It continued for a week. This time, I was looking for another OB-GYN. I have to get a second opinion. I told her the curettage and stuff and I asked if I can have a medical approach yet. The OB-GYN from that other hospital gave me a pill. She told me to check if it would stop the bleeding and it did! 


I am not sure how long should I take the pill but so far it works. 

There are times how I wish the menstruation would stop. So I will not have to deal with this. 

How I wish I will be better. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore