Suffocating

 Do you sometimes feel like you are suffocating? Not with someone pressuring you to do something but in general perhaps because of the society, people around you, or the situation that you are in? That even how you plan things yet there are circumstances that you can't just do it because financially, you can't afford it.

There are many things you wanna do but it feels like you don't have time at all and it is suffocating. The opportunities are there but it is just hard to reach them. Totally, I feel like I am trapped and I can't get out. I wanted to but there's no way out and I am afraid not for myself but for the people around me. 

I am stagnant, I can't move forward and I don't how to do it. I have many ideas but I don't how to make them real and it is suffocating. Maybe the best phrase to say is I am tired, the situation is so tiring. Suffocating and Tiring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore