Youth

The new generation seems too aggressive nowadays and they are just thinking about things today, they don't think about their future. They don't even know how to save out of their earnings. I have a 21-year-old daughter and I don't know,  it is already hard to get a hold of her. It is hard to control her and to talk to her about what's good for her. She kept on telling me that she already know what was good for her and whatnot. But it is still hard to determine if she already knows those things when her action is contradicting what she was saying. 

I think I have done enough for her. She is already 21 years old and it is tiring to keep on telling her about it and at the end of the day, she doesn't seem to listen. I just hope that somehow she knows what to do because if she will do something that I am afraid of, then I might have to let her go. I mean she's already 21 years old, she should know the consequences. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Know Nothing Anymore

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon