Specs of Acer AV15-51

It has been a while since we were planning to buy a laptop for my eldest. She has been asking me to buy one that can hold the applications that she has to download. We have laptops at home but my youngest daughter is using one of them for her online class, the other one is already obsolete, it won't allow her to download heavy software applications and the other one which is a netbook, aside from it only has limited storage and the specs could not hold some applications as well, it is busted the flex won't let the monitor stand so I have to have something for the monitor to lean. 

It was last Tuesday that we looked around to check if there was any laptop available that will suit our budget. Unfortunately, there is none. I planned to apply for Home Credit so at least it won't be too painful in the pocket since we can pay for instalments but lo and behold, the interest is too huge! If we will pay it for 9 months, the interest will reach up to P 14, 000.00 and if we get the 12 monthly instalment plan, the interest will reach up to P 20,000.00 whereas if we pay it in cash, I don't have to think about paying it in the next few months and of course, there will be interest at all. 

I just have to close my eyes. swallow my saliva and just go for it. We don't have any choice anyway. Nonetheless, as promised here is the specs of the laptop we just bought. The in-charge said that the one that we have is one of the latest of Acer. 

Device name LAPTOP-K48VUO3E

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz   2.50 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.78 GB usable)

Device ID F222464A-87F3-4FD4-B366-F9715E936816

Product ID 00356-24535-71662-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display





Windows 11 is already included in the package:


Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎29/‎03/‎2022
OS build 22000.556
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.556.0

What I like about this laptop is the package itself. It is recycled!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Know Nothing Anymore

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon