Let Them See Your Worth

I miss working, it has been a year since I stopped. 

It was the first week of January when I started looking, I went to this BPO company which I eyed for a long time. I'd been here before, I was working for them for barely 3 months but yeah I stopped again due to some reasons. I didn't know that of what I did, it will become a struggle to come back. I wanted to go back but I can't. There are things in this world that no matter how we tried, we can't just have it again. It is somehow true that opportunity only knocks once, you have to grab it otherwise it will be gone forever. And before you know it, you regret wishing it is always there ready to accept you once again. 

On the other hand, whatever it is we have just let it go and move on. If they can't accept you move forward, look ahead. Who knows another opportunity from another company would see your worth and will accept you.  But this time, make sure that you will not  just leave without following rules, say your proper goodbye, do the things in order so if you want to go back, they can still see your worth. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore