Worries No More

So since it has been few minutes already that I'd been waiting for our funds to go online, I decided to cook for breakfast. The kids are still sleeping as usual; they had been waking up so late when this community quarantine started. 

Photo not mine

I fried the pork chop I bought from the mall last Tuesday and I cooked some noodles. When I was done, I checked my mobile app again and my eyes grew big. It worked! Finally, now I can attest that bank transfer from Xoom works and my ATM is more than active. 

Thank God! I can't wait to tell my husband about it. 





So this morning I told him it would be best to do the bank transfer than cash pick up. It is more convenient, hassle-free and more secure. He does not like it because he needs to wait for like an hour to see if it was successfully posted. But I think once you already have the transaction number, it is good to go. Let's wait for next week if he has to wait for few more minutes to show it is online successfully. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore