Listen and Understand

Ever since this pandemic hit in every country, I became so curious about the movie that my friends are recommending me to watch. It was the right timing indeed to watch it.

It was about Avian Flu that originally came from Vietnam. There were people from all over Asia in a container, these people were illegally transported to Korea and one of them had flue that contaminate everyone  except for one, a Filipino. 

Nevertheless, sorry but this post is not about the whole movie but how we listen and understand the situation. When one person does not listen and convinced the others it will become a big issue that makes the people in the area being compromised. 

Just like what we are dealing with nowadays, everyone always has a say without even listening the whole context, without understanding the whole situation. Do you think it will resolve the issue if you will go in the street and oust our President? Do you think this Pandemic will be gone if you replace our President. Do you think chaos will stop? 

Why can't we just listen and understand for once? Try to listen and understand then follow is not hard at all. You'll see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore