Worried

I am worried, it has been like days that the remittance centers are having a hard time going through their system. It was always offline.

So I decided to try the bank transfer. First I went to the bank if my ATM is still active since the last time I used it was last year for my online tutor job. I resigned from that home base job, so I'm afraid my ATM is already deactivated. Gladly the teller said it is still active, I just have to call the customer service to retrieve my username for my mobile app. So I did and followed the instructions and was so happy that my mobile app is active again with that bank.

This morning my husband tried to send money through that bank account. So he fills in all the necessary information needed. He is not used in sending money on my bank account, we are both anxious of the result. As of this time deposit is still in progress on his end though he already sent me the reference number. I hope this will work so that I don't have to try my luck in the remittance center asking if the system is online, it's very hassle in my part not to mention with our situation right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore