Starting Again

Photo not mine

It's been a while that I stopped writing, I stopped blogging because all my blogs are not earning anymore. I missed those days that whenever I wrote some stuff I can see some bucks in my paypal after a month. Gone are those days. 

On the other hand, I am here again not because I want to earn again but I am here to write the things that's in my mind. I want to put it into words. I would like to make a mark of that is significant of my life. How I wish I can retrieve my blogs from before, I could just continue what I had started but since I got disappointed, I let it go. I let it disappear. 

I can't promise to make this blog last for long. I am not sure. But today I just like to write something. So let's see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A New Job

I Think I Will Be Resigning Soon

I Know Nothing Anymore